Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the MNC FNB Corporation who is looking for an Area Manager to be based in Penang & Klang Valley. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Regional General Manager. Your responsibilities would consist of:
What you'll need to succeed
- To be responsible of the assets of the company, as well as the management of cash and to have a sound understanding of the policy of the company assets, properties and cash management.
- To direct the annual budgets of the outlets in accordance within the yearly strategic plan.
- Monitoring the sales performance and carrying out the proper adjustments to help reach sales growth potential.
- Carry out strategic plans to help underperforming outlets make positive growth.
- To secure all deadlines and requirements needed by each restaurant's management.
- To ensure all customers criticisms are dealt with accordingly and are met promptly.
- To be able to identify suitable talent as well as to provide proper training to help reach potential.
- Developing and ensuring the execution of suitable promotions to attract loyal and new potential customers.
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in an FNB retail operation management role.
- A Degree or equivalent in Operations Management, Business Studies, Business Management, FNB Management or Technical Operations.
- Has a strong sense of leadership with good organizational and communicative skills.
- Must be able to travel within Peninsular Malaysia.
- Enthusiastic and has a strong drive to succeed.
- Good influential skills to manage and encourage team.
You’ll be offered an excellent salary package with great benefits. Extensive training, support and career development opportunities will definitely be given to you. You’ll also enjoy an exciting and creative working environment with the use of modern technology to get your job done. There would be a team of hardworking and ambitious individuals supporting you.
What you need to do now
Interested candidates fulfilling the above requirements may apply directly by clicking the link or calling Joshua Yeoh at +603-76118689 or even emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1238239