Your new company
Leading multinational organisation is currently looking for a APAC Tax Manager .As part of their global expansion efforts, there is now an opportunity for an experienced individual to join their global finance team as their APAC Tax Manager.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with global tax leadership team, oversee and execute tax compliance and audits preparation for all APAC entities.
- Act as an expert on Corporate Income Tax for APAC region, proactively monitor and communicate legislative developments, evaluate potential impact, and assess opportunities.
- Highly involve in global tax risk management, develop, and implement tax structure for global projects, propose tax strategies for long term business plans.
- Coordinate with the Global Tax team on all transfer pricing matters within the APAC Region.
- Providing tax advisory support to the business including special projects.
What you'll get in return
- Degree qualified in Finance and/or Accounting with at least 8 years of tax related working.
- Analytical and proactive to propose methods to reduce tax exposure.
- Strong communication skills to engage independently with regional stakeholders and external consultants.
The successful candidate can look forward to being a pioneer in APAC tax team and rewarding career within a 'people caring' business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1235037