Your new company
Public-listed and with a longstanding history of providing solutions and managed healthcare services, your new employer prides itself on sustainable procurement and building symbiotic supplier relationships.
Your new role
Responsible for a diverse team of Procurement professionals within the region, you will promote best practice, people upskilling, encourage empowerment and drive strategic initiatives. Culminating in the ultimate goal of adding value to business practices and ensure customer satisfaction, you will develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external relationships, especially at leadership level. All this is to be achieved by leveraging your diverse industry experience in both direct & indirect materials procurement.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong end-to-end Procurement knowledge is a MUST, with experience in Direct categories and Sustainable sourcing being an added advantage
- Positive track-record in key stakeholder/vendor management across matrix environments
- Effective communication skills in English are a must, both spoken and written
- Hands on exposure to eProcurement tools
- Proven experience in Change Leadership with long-term development plans in place
- Citizen of Malaysia, or holds a Residence Pass-Talent
What you'll get in return
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This opportunity will serve as an excellent platform to showcase regional knowledge and your abilities to manage a fast-evolving business category in a world-leading organisation. Career advancement opportunities are coupled with a competitive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If this is your next position, click 'apply now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If you are looking for other opportunities, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1232835