Your new company
The client is a global business hub that is looking to expand their operations and outsourcing in Kuala Lumpur. They offer wide range of elements employees need to be their best in every stage of their lives – benefits, learning & development, work environment and compensation. Lifelong learning and development, a collaborative and safe work environment and global mobility are the emphasis to a great long-term work stability.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide trade control, chemical regulations, product stewardship services to the group companies, in accordance with established policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Interphase with various stakeholders such as supply chain, customer services and technical experts to enable the implementation of compliance policies and company minimum requirements.
- Continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma and digitalization are our core in driving operation excellence
- Guide and support team member in performing routine activities for Product Safety Asia Pacific
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific area
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience
- Sound knowledge and experience with Asia Pacific countries
- Proficiency in MS Office is preferred and experience in SAP application is an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Ability in written and spoken Chinese is an advantage.
- Experience in technology or digital related skill or tool is an advantage, e.g. Robotic Process Automation, Power BI, etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.