Your new company
An international VC firm with sector coverage in mobility, fintech and e-commerce. They have variety of portfolio companies under them, and they are currently welcoming a new member to their firm as an analyst/associate.
Your new role
As an analyst, you will be involved with the overall deal experience, which includes but not limited to;
- Deal screening and sourcing call i.e meeting with investors to evaluate potential opportunities.
- Perform Due Diligence on potential investments
- Perform valuation and financial modeling.
- Monitoring the portfolio companies.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a successful candidate, you will need
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in private equity/venture capital, management consulting firm and/or investment banking.
- Solid communication and stakeholder management skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling.
What you'll get in return
Apart from getting the competitive salary package in the market, you will be rewarded working for a firm that gives you an overall deal experience as an investments professional.
What you need to do now
if you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com , or call me now at 03-2786 8600.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in a Private Equity, please contact me or email me your updated CV for a confidential discussion on your career.