Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts. Our deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and professions makes us unparalleled experts in the world of work. Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
With over 100 employees operating from 2 offices in Malaysia across 14 specialisms, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing family. If you are passionate about people, want to build and share your expertise, are determined to be the best, thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets, a career at Hays could be for you.
Your new role
As the go-to-person for clients and candidates, your responsibilities include:
- Building your clientele through business development and attending networking events
- Generating strong candidate database through multiple attraction methods
- Searching for the best fit candidates by phone screening and interviews
- Management of client and candidate relationships to build trust and ensure a smooth and successful recruitment process
What you'll need to succeed
We welcome graduates and professionals from various industries. Key qualities required:
- Strong ambition and sales-driven
- Able to work well under pressure and respond positively to targets
- Motivated and determined to be the best
- Strong communication skills and a proactive approach in expanding your own network
- Passionate about building strong relationships and achieving results that transform lives and businesses
- Always inquisitive in wanting to learn more about people and the world of work
What you'll get in return
Our strong meritocratic culture and performance-based reward and promotion structure grants high achievers advanced progression. Our unique training and development programmes will also sharpen your sales and consultancy skills and hone your commercial acumen and experience. At every stage of your career, you will be supported to develop and deliver unparalleled expertise to power the world of work; that together with a fast-paced fun working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people. #1192428