Your new company
Our client is one of the largest brand activation MNC, working with globally renowned brands.
Your new role
As the Assistant Finance Supply Chain Manager, you will be reporting to the Commercial and Finance director, dotted line to the Commercial Finance Manager. You will be acting as the key finance business partner, working alongside the manufacturing, operations, and warehouse team. You will be responsible for managing costing and driving continuous improvements in the business.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of Degree in accountancy or finance or professional certificate with an accounting body
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in finance/accountancy
- Working experience in a logistics environment is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
In return of your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing and successful organisation
- Opportunity to work in a positive work environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226135