Your new company
Our client, A MNC Heat Exchange company is currently looking for an After Sales Manager covering one of their brands. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Sales and Service Director, your primary responsibility:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop various sales & growth plans for your respective region.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with key clients.
- Collaborate with various teams to establish future sales opportunities for the business.
- Create a detailed after site reports to inform relevant parties on the customer status.
- Contribute to the development of the SEA Service Organization
What you'll get in return
- 3-6 years of previous experience in Heat transfer solutions.
- Diploma in any Engineering related field.
- Strong understanding in all Microsoft Office Application.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytic, and detail oriented.
- Willing to travel
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with :
What you need to do now
- Excellent salary package with great benefits.
- An opportunity with one of the most attractive employers in the business.
- A challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in Asia.
- An opportunity to lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Joshua Yeoh at +603 7611 8637. Alternatively, you can drop an email at Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.