The Company & The Team
If you are looking for a role in a Regional Team, in a team that is highly productive, and provides the opportunity to work with well-experienced Modelling Actuaries, this is the place to be. With even further expansion for the Group, this Regional team is focused on bringing in great Actuarial talents that could support, drive and improve their Modelling processes and support their projects, while providing the platform for continuous growth and exposure.
Ever thought of further expanding your knowledge in Actuarial Modelling? Well, this opportunity will be excellent for you. In their Modelling team, you will be constantly involved in special projects all within the modelling scope of work, which would be better explained by the Hiring Manager, and also in some valuation, and system setup works for regional LBUs! Hence more projects, more exposures and steep yet exciting learning curves!
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years of actuarial working experience within Actuarial Prophet Modelling
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics with Statistics, with good progress in Actuarial Examinations
- Results driven and outcome focus
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you’ll get
- A competitive package and performance-based bonus structure with a consistent career development
- Excellent career support and constant training to maximize your performance
- Challenging and fulfilling career in the insurance industry
- Guarantees a great learning experience, with all managers having more than 10 years of experience
- Stable platform to enhance your exposure and actuarial knowledge
What you’ll OUGHT to do
If this role has your interest, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you are looking for other positions in the insurance sector or would like to have a confidential discussion on your career, please contact Nigel at +60327868600 or email it to email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1219930