The Company & The Team
Ever thought of exploring an opportunity with one of the largest Insurance firm globally, working with an AA that has more than 20 years of experience, PLUS working with a team of young & energetic actuaries? Look no further than this opportunity, as it meets all these criteria, and MORE. Work Life Balance will be achievable (depending on season of course), open communication is encouraged, and most importantly, the guidance will be provided. Oh, and to mention, the team describes them as a FAMILY!
Let's be real here, Local Reporting role is standard across the industry, whichever company you join. But here is where is takes a twist, as your exposure will not be limited to only RBCs or Reserving. You will be able to be involve in L-forms submission, in SAA/ALM deliverables, the ad-hocs which are good exposures. On top of that, if you are keen on more exposure, just requests, and if the opportunity arises, you will be given the opportunity.
- Degree in Actuarial or related field of course
- 2 years experience in Actuarial Reporting - Regional or Local (very useful, trust me)
- Desire/attitude to learn
- AND, able to communicate well
- Excellent career support (YES! training is provided)
- Definitely a career challenge is you are learning
- AND a stable environment where you can learn, contribute and develop
So, What's Next?
Well, if you think you are a good fit, and you are keen to be part of an excellent organisation, call me - Nigel at +60327868600 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hear from you soon!! #1224711