Your new company
This global leading financial services company based in Malaysia require a hands-on Actuarial Analyst/ Senior Analyst to join its global, dynamic business. They have a number of exceptional leading-edge services in building a better working world and dedicated to offering its people a challenging and diverse career.
Your new role
As an Actuarial Analyst/Senior Analyst, you will be responsible to deliver a wide range of client engagement and work within a team. This is an all-rounded position including actuarial valuation, performance evaluation, advanced financial modelling approaches etc. with a focus on providing expertise to all the stakeholders and building a better working world for our people. You will contribute to improving the operation’s productivity by providing excellent servicing to clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in life/family takaful actuarial firms or in Actuarial Consultancy
- Possesses good progress in Actuarial Papers
- Able to work under pressure with a dedicated, analytical, motivated and dedicated mindset
- Prophet software knowledge would be a bonus
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure for individual and team performance
- Permanent flexible working arrangements
- New skills development and career progression
- A unique platform to work with the people with positive culture in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, do not hesitate to click “apply now” and forward your up-to-date CV. For further details or you would like to have a confidential discussion on other opportunities in insurance industry, please contact Kher Yiing at Hays on +60327868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply #1226538