Your new company
This is a growing oil & gas company, based in Kuala Lumpur.
Your new role
As an accountant, you are expected to;
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare full set of accounts
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly reporting to the group
- Manage monthly billing and payments.
- Manage cashflows for the operations.
- Liaise with external auditors with regards to annual statutory external audits and any ad-hoc audits.
- Liaise with bankers on banking related matters.
- Ensure timely submission of cash calls.
- Monitor budget utilization of joint operation.
- Ensure proper handling of taxation-related submissions and computations.
What you need to do now
- Possess at least Degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA, ACCA or relevant qualification.
- At least 5 years of working experience in closing full set of accounts.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able to independently manage different tasks concurrently and adhere to deadlines.
- Possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Iris.Lim@hays.com.my
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.