Your new company
Malaysian investment holding company that engaged in property development, operating divisions include the development of residential and commercial properties, construction activities, providing civil and mechanical engineering services.
Your new role
You manage day to day operations of Financial Reporting Department, oversee the preparation of monthly financial statements including analyse, review and verification to ensure accuracy and compliance with Group policies and reporting requirements. Prepare statutory reports and provide analytical review of financial performance, highlight key variances and investigate exceptions. Also, liaise with auditors, company secretary, tax consultants and authorities.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree/Professional qualification in Accountancy or equivalent with minimum of 5 to 8 years working experience.
- Member of ACCA/CPA/MIA or other professional body.
- Working experience in audit environment with big 4 or public listed companies would be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Construction and Property Development Industry, tax regulations, and Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards.
- Team player with a positive working attitude and have a strong sense of responsibility, good analytical and communication skill.
- Able to enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
- Able to multi-task and willing to be hands-on.
Excellent career growth with competitive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.