Your new company
Growing SaaS online food ordering solution company helping F&B brands go online and helping F&B merchants navigate the digital world.
Your new role
Account Management is one of the key functions to drive growth for the business. You will play one of the most integral aspects of bringing value through growth and brand recognition for our client's rapidly growing clientele. You will also be an ambassador of the company's goal to build a sustainable F&B ecosystem. You will coordinate with merchants and onboarding team and go-live process to ensure merchants are live according to the timeline. You will establish close relationships with merchants to gain an insightful understanding of their business, identify their unique qualities and challenges to develop growth strategies. You will also develop and pitch for new marketing budget from merchants to achieve goals set. You will also need to consult Marketing team in identifying key opportunities for merchants growth - track, monitor and report on merchant's performance, coordinate with relevant teams to ensure the company's goals and merchant personas are met. You will also periodically review sales strategies, and assist merchants in day to day operational queries.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- At least 2 years business development/sales/client account management experience with proven track record of success in the role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, building and maintaining relationships is your forte
- Strong analytical thinking, metrics driven and confident with data driven decision making
- Proactive in taking initiatives, self motivated and hungry for success
- Self Driven and resourceful, ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast paced and growth focused environment
- Good Learning attitude
- MUST be able to converse in Mandarin
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.