Your new company
Our client, An MNC Chemical Company is currently looking for an Account Manager. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Regional Account Manager, your primary responsibility:
What you'll need to succeed
- Achieve key sales based on the company’s sales and marketing activities.
- Create new strategic corporate plans what are up to company standard.
- Maintain company’s key account and source out new business opportunity that will help grow the business.
- Create various promotion activities to generate customer engagement that will enhance customer satisfaction.
What you'll get in return
- A Degree in chemical engineering / biology or equivalent.
- 6 years of previous experience in the Polymer industry
- Result oriented and customer focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to negotiate and have a good business sense.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary package with great benefits. Excellent opportunity with one of the most attractive employers in the business. You’ll also enjoy a challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in Asia. With your expertise, you will lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or calling Joshua Yeoh at +603 7611 8637. Alternatively, you can drop an email at Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.