Your new company
This prestigious Broadcasting company based in CyberJaya require a hands-on,
Senior Risk Executive - Process Improvement to join its global, dynamic business.
Your new role
You will be responsible with :
What you'll need to succeed
- assist the Manager in planning, implementing, and monitoring business process improvement in ensuring compliance, while also improving effectiveness and efficiency in support of business goals. Ensuring policies and procedures are maintained and updated as needed
- Identify, plan and implement key initiatives or projects processes to improve quality, reduce costs, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Manages process or project and analyzes problems / issues of diverse scope and determines solutions. May manage programs that include formulating strategies and administering policies, processes, and resources, functions with certain autonomy. Ability to influence others regarding strategy, policies, practices and procedures improvement.
- Work with Manager and Assistant Manager, Operational Risk Management to identify and mitigate key operational risks to the business, ensuring the organization is adequately prepared to meet such risks.
You will need :
- A Bachelor Degree in Accounting Finance/ Risk or related fields
- 2-3 years of experience in Risk Management, particularly in Process Improvement
- Doing risk for Commercial setting and have few exposure in financial institution
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Working with Renowned Organisation
- A good Work Life Balance
- A good staff Benefits
- Family like working Culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mega.Govindan@hays.com.my. Please call Mega Govindan at Hays on 03-7611 8600 to find out more about the opportunity as well. #1242202