Your new company
My client is an International Shared Service Centre that provides P2P services to it's clients across the APAC region (office based in Kuala Lumpur). Due to rapid expansion, they are seeking a P2P Expert (Freight Cost Management) to drive process improvement in the optimization of their services.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Provide process and systems support to the Purchase to Pay teams by monitoring the Freight Cost Management (FCM) process, ensuring quality in terms of completeness and timeliness on the Freight Cost Management Documentation.
- Assess process related problems and issues brought up by Purchase to Pay teams and propose with solution(s).
- Initiate improvement opportunity and work hand in hand with Delivery Manager for Finance operational excellent (e.g., cost saving, risk management, quality improvement, optimization of resources, digitalization).
- Conduct System (e.g., Transport Management, Process Director, ION, Elemica, Ariba etc.) training. Prepare Global and Asia Pacific training materials and conduct training to new/existing Purchase to Pay community as per plan.
What you need to do now
- More than 5 years’ experience in Purchase to Pay or Freight Cost Management related field.
- Experience working in an SAP work environment, project management.
- Act as technical troubleshooter for SAP system and/or other ERP system related to P2P/Freight
- External experience in a shared service or business process outsourcing engagement will be an added advantage.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1242188