Your new company
An exciting Head of Internal Audit job has just become available at a bank based in Selangor. This is a role for an internal auditor who has strong leadership skills.
Your new role
The Head Internal Audit is required to
What you'll need to succeed
- objectively review the business processes,
- evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place,
- protect against fraud and theft of the organization's assets,
- ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes,
- make recommendations on how to improve risk management, internal controls and governance processes, and
- follow up and monitor the proper implementation of improvements and other audit recommendations.
What you'll get in return
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, and excellent report writing skills.
- A recognised Accounting/ Finance degree, ACCA, CPA is highly desirable.
- Min 15 years of audit and risk advisory experience.
- Highly credible with senior management to build trust and obtain information
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to assist team members when needed
- Self-motivated achiever with ability to work with minimal direction
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package & benefits
- The opportunity to work with global stakeholders
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1242187