Your new company
Known to be many as the top global professional services firm, this company has successfully dominated the market for almost 20 years with their top-notch and vast range of service ranging from risk, health, retirement and more. Covering over 120 countries, this company has accomplished superior results for their clients and they are not looking to stop anytime soon!
Your new role
As the Director of Human Capital Services, you will need to,
• Drive people advisory projects in the Southeast Asia region leveraging global expertise as well as local consulting capabilities.
• Business development in SEA with a focus on People strategy, human capital M&A, Total Rewards, and Strategic Communication.
• Contribute to people advisory content development through innovative ideas and play a leading role in contributing to human capital solutions research and article or white paper or applied content to a speech or webcast.
• Contribute to people advisory content development through innovative ideas. Play a leading role in contributing to human capital solutions research and article or white paper or applied content to a speech or webcast.
What you'll need to succeed
Intrigued? Interested? Then here are what you need to qualify,
• At least 10 years of experience in the human resources industry, ideally in a consulting role, with strong business judgement.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams, across multiple domains.
• Expertise in international project management and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to relocate to be stationed in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
What you need to do now
For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in human resources, please contact Nawal Masri at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or email Nawal.Masri@hays.com.my.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.