Your new company
You will be joining a well-established multinational chemical company They are looking to hire a System Engineer Webhosting to join their dynamic team based in Kuala Lumpur.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Architecture skills for (web) middleware landscapes
- Customer and developer consulting with new requests or existing environments
- Conception, planning, installation and integration of (web) middleware systems
- Administration, configuration, implementation and migration of web systems
- Development and implementation of new cloud strategies / operational concepts using IaC
- Technical documentation
- On-call duty (24/7) – in average twice per quarter
- Last level support for incidents and troubleshooting
- Performance analysis of web middleware
- Plan and execute software updates
- With at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, at least 2 years of experience as web administrator
What you need to do now
- Experience in Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in installation and administration of web middleware (e.g. Windows IIS, Apache HTTP, Apache Tomcat, LAMP)
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies e.g. Azure, AWS, GPC
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
- A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- You can demonstrate fluent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- First experiences in Database technologies
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience working in agile environment with a DevOps mindset
- First experiences with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221612