Your new company
A reputable Financial Services in KL seeking for a contract project manager that is based in Kuala Lumpur due to the need for extra force and skilful experts on the initiatives that the bank have within their project pipeline.
Your new role
You will be the key person for the day to day management of multiple different projects for the company. As Project Manager, you will be expected to be managing the end-to-end project cycle, including project requirements and deliverable. Part of your responsibility is to also ensure the team proactively identify the potential risks for the tasks from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Working or project experience within banking and financial services industry.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in banking, business operations, management or project leadership
- More than 5 years project/program management experience
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines; flexible and adaptable to a dynamic working environment for program delivery
Attractive benefits or remuneration accompanied with well-crafted career pathway for all candidates with world class communication, analytical and interpersonal skills that strives to perform among a team of world class teammates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at 0327868600. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the Finance Technology industry, please contact Xander Chan at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219687