Senior Rewards Specialist
A great opportunity to join the powerhouse Rewards and Global Mobility team to provide services and advices to the line managers, P&O team as well as the employees.
Your new company
A prestigious company in the oil and gas production industry that has made their name with their innovative solutions and impeccable project execution. With over 2 centuries of history in the field, the company has successfully built a strong culture of top-notch solutions with the help of digital technology and efficient deliverance of complex energy projects.
Your new role
In partaking the role, there would be several duties to attend to which consists of,
• Manage and attend to the operational matters concerning the personal insurance in Malaysia which would require you on address employee inquiry, advice employee on insurance coverage, ensuring payment are made on time and etc.
• To gather necessary information and update on personnel insurance matter for other countries which would include detailed comprehension of the coverage, policy period and support of the employee communication sessions.
• Participate in market benchmarking surveys and review salary structure.
• Assist in the career positioning meetings and proposal developments.
• Ensure all compensation and benefits guideline are up to date and compliant.
• Ensure that processes for Country/Region are accurate and compliant.
• Coordinate and execute compensation and benefits initiatives for employees.
What you’ll need to succeed
To qualify for the role you will need to have,
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in the Human Resources industry, specifically in Compensation & Benefits.
• Expertise in the techniques and tools useful in the office such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Strong communication skills to be able to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
• Expertise in handling sensitive and highly confidential information.
What you’ll need to do know
For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in engineering, please contact Qiu Ting, Wong at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1238100
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Mayne Looi, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur